Your email is already on our mailing list!
If you only just subscribed to get your free ebook, then please allow a couple of minutes for the confirmation email to come through, be sure to also check your spam folder, just in case.
If you lost the confirmation email or you can’t find your link to ebook, please contact us at QigongJournal@gmail.com
“Why do I need to confirm?”
In the internet marketing world sites like ours needs to operate under the “double opt-in” policy.That means before we can enter you into our system, we have to verify that you are the rightful owner of that email address.
It’s a pain but it’s a good way to prevent abuse.
“What if I don’t get the verification email?”
Please check your bulk or spam folder as it’s possible that our email to you was sent there by mistake.
If this happens, be sure to mark our email as “not spam,” add us to your buddy list, or follow whatever protocol your email provider has for “whitelisting” any particular senders.
“I checked all that and still nothing!”
You should check with your ISP to find out why you’re not receiving our messages.
Meanwhile, you can sign up for a free email account with GMail at
Mail from us will either show up in your inbox, or clearly in your “bulk folder” at which point you can clearly mark us as “not spam.”
While you’re waiting, here’s a product that’s received great reviews from a huge number of Qigong Journal subscribers – I recommend you take a look!
Audio Chi !
Audio Chi – A Digital Transmission of Life Force Energy
This invigorating recording:
- Incorporates protocols discovered in medical research in Taiwan to generate a strong feeling of Chi in just a few minutes (in experienced qigong practitioners)
- Features 60 minutes of soothing mountain stream sounds
- Emits the energy field of a QiGong master
- Contains the energetic signature of Chi, recorded and amplified millions of times using advanced equipment and software
- Can be experienced as audio acupuncture, as it gently but noticeably energizes the meridian system to significantly help loosen and release “stuck” qi
- Facilitates deeply vitalizing sessions of moving meditation and exericse: Qigong, Tai Chi, yoga, running, and any physical exercise
- Is useful for meditation
- Can be used to deepen any emotional relief practice: Sedona Method, EFT, Release Technique, Ho’oponopono, EMDR, etc.
- Uses a unique and unpredictable brainwave entrainment algorithm in the range in which the body’s cells communicate to one another
- Uses infrasonic sound and random signals designed to break up abnormal cellular communication
- Features the brainwave patterns of calm clarity, effortless focus and FLOW
- Uses what we believe to be the most advanced and effective neural entrainment technology available